home » programs » prayer & worship
Programs - Prayer & Worship
Notify the clergy responsible for pastoral care, or the church office 905-634-1809 or firstname.lastname@example.org to have someone added to the St Christopher's published
- Persons with particularly serious or life-threatening situations are prayed for by people on the prayer chain for a period of two weeks.
- Notify the clergy responsible for pastoral care to have someone added to the prayer chain, 905-634-1809 or email@example.com with the person's name, situation and what is being prayed for.
- The clergy initiates the prayer chain by phoning one or both of the captains.
- Offered on Sunday mornings after the 8 and 9:30am services, by volunteers trained in Therapeutic Touch, in the Quiet Room.
- Therapeutic Touch practitioners work with your energy flow and attempt, with God's help, to bring wholeness and relaxation.
- Sessions usually last about 15 minutes and is followed by a period of rest.
- The treatment is given with loving intention and compassion for wholeness and health in mind, body and spirit.
Seniors' Christmas and Easter Luncheons see Pastoral Care, Seniors